Thursday, November 12, 2009

Clear Oromo Kaayyoo In A Clear Mind Of Oromo Polity


By Fayyisa Oromia
In my opinions for the last many years, I personally tried to write on this and I did my best to clarify it in different ways. I used to write that our Kaayyoo is self-determination, Bilisummaa sabaa (freedom of people) and Walabummaa biyyaa (sovereignity/independence of Oromia), union of independent nations, sovereign state of Oromia in a united state of Africa, liberty for referedum, kilil-federation/Oromian autonomy as a mid-Kayyoo for Oromian independence the end-Kaayyoo...etc. Is this not clear? Am I not with clear mind regarding our destiny? Are Oromo elites, who do talk about these different concepts with clear mind for the clear Kaayyoo? I here just try to explain again what I already wrote regarding these concepts and I hope this can be helpfull for those still debating and discussing on our "differences in Kaayyoo"...read more

No comments: