Thursday, March 08, 2007

I am a Gaayyaa Man!

I am a Gayyaa Man!


I am a Gaayyaa Man! who enjoys his Ragadaa
I am a Raagaa man, the lover of Oromo Aadaa
I can Jaime and Jaime my Hiyasee and Shaggoyye
just like my forefather who love dhichisa & Follee!

Hey! I am a Raagaa man hell with Habasha madness,
Take it is man! Just keep it up with your oneness!
Just sing and Jaime with "Bar ni dabartti" songs,
keeping up with Raagaa, even at colony times,
helps you to hush up their twisted ironies,
because it reminds you those Walabummaa days!

The days before Calanqoo, the Harmma Muraa Anolee
The days of abbaa Mudaa, the days of Dhichisaa Follee!

So, just jump up and down while dancing your Ragadaa
just belive in yourself, forget the spirit of ijollee Aradaa
let them cry... Ediyaa... ediyaa!

Look at me, I am jumping here and there,
'cause I am a Raagaa man forever!.
And I am a Gayyaa Man remember!
I am also the king of Finfinnee-Shaggar!

See, I love the sound of my Gayyaa,
just like my abbaa and my Ayyaa,
who sit far away from it,
putting some Timbboo and fire on it,
with Irra busaa and Cacabssa on their side,
A little Caat and Bookaa on the left,
A nice Boraatii on the right,
just enjoying all they might,
while thinking about Oromian past,
Cris-crossing it south to east,
imagining it from north to west,
with anger holding to their Gayyaa so tight,
with silenced scream! Freedom! freedom! my natural right!.

Yet, while enjoying the sound of Gayyaa.....
Coo-roo-roor...... Coo-roo-roor...
Koo-roo-roor...... Koo-roo-roor....

But for me! My Ragaa treats my emotional tender,
as I starched my arms big and big, wider and wider,
with a huge passion to make Oromia a little wider,
wishing my passion to reach every Oromian up in the
air.

So, I am a Ragaa-Ragadaa man
the dhichisaa expert Gayyaa Maan!
dreaming in a broad day light,
with the sprit of my Gayyaa, I think I might,
be able to crash the arm that holds me so tight!
Because I am not depressed,
when ever I danced,
"o-yee Raagaa... Maan... Gayyaa!
O-yee!Raagaa... Maan... Gayyaa!
Bar ni darbba, ilmma abba, ilmma Ayyaa!"

And hence, enjoy your Ragadaa with pleasurable thought,
for that it helps see, your past and future so bright,
with no marginal error of any slight.!

Rundassa Ashete Hunde
March 2007

utah,USA

No comments: