Tuesday, March 13, 2007

OROMO>>We should become an Oromian first!

Oh my dear Oromian friend,

Why does one break to amend?

for the unimaginable losses ensued,

for Oromummaa to end,

Please help me to understand?.

why it is difficult to assess,

this Ethiopiawinet twisted process.

Does it depend on yesterday?,

or is it the matter of June or May?

The colonization of to day and yesterday.

The source of my sorrow,

the lose of my tomorrow?

That gave the right to my enemies,

to alter my freedom and my people’s relations,

following the trends of global situations,

Does it depend on truth or fictions?

however, we are aware of what we were,

we the Oromians every where,

regardless of what we are now,

Tomorrow will bring another tomorrow,

It may bring happiness perhaps another sorrow,

hence, before we become Ethiopiawii next,

we should become an Oromian first!

But I promise that I am an Oromian and I will,

here on earth, in heaven or in hell

that is the truth I will tell!

Rundassa Ashete Hunde

March, 2007

No comments: