Sunday, April 15, 2007

oromia>>The Astral Voyage to Sublime Finfinne

The Search for Finfinne, Oromo Ethiopia's Future Capital - A Marvelous Fountain of Living Water and Everlasting Life!

I still remember that strange, mid-September evening last year, when I was left alone with my thoughts on the Mediterranean shore not far from the Nile’s western estuary. There was a cosmic calmness around me, while I was admiring the water volumes entering the Mediterranean embrace. Hours and stars were interwoven in that loneliness that could either lift me high or deepen my vision.

At a certain moment, long after the sun was set and the night drew on, turning to the place where a small island was located, I clearly saw far in the south the great flames that were devouring every being. As the fire could without impediment be seen afar off, I took courage in the darkness, and standing on the edge of the embankment, I perceived the whole island to be on fire.

I suddenly realized the tragic affair, as through the flames the appearance of a Great Lady came forth to me in most enthralling whirling movements. And as the night flowers were calling her name, Giiftii which means Noble Lady, I was overwhelmed feeling that I lose forever my Lady, the Lady – Apparel of my best Dreams.

I screamed out to her, in my fantasy believing she would even listen to my voice:

- With fire — alas, wretch that I am — you are consumed, and instead of lights at thy marriage these were the torches that God ordained for You!

Turning to the silent Nile, as if to awake the Malkaa, the Great River of the South, I shouted out to the stream:

- So unfair you are that you avoided to save Her; the slightest of your deeds would yet suffice to save Her. The bravest beauty in the world is lost, so that no token of such singular fairness remains in Her dead body.

And before Malkaa attempted to console me, in a last flare-up, turning to the Black and Silent Sky, I extorted from the depths of my soul:

- Oh marvelous cruelty and unspeakable wrath of God!

Then, in stormy winds, folded in the night’s veils, I felt extracted from the earth, the embankment where I was standing; and as I was transferred in great speed through the vapors of the Sky, I heard its real name that sounded to me as Punishment and Atonement, as Chastisement and Expiation: Waaqa…….

There, hymns and litanies are permanently offered, as the Greatness of the Universe depends on every particle’s contribution. I would never be able to describe in human words the melody, the harmony, and the holiness of the hymns made out of the word Waaqa …..

I was high and I was standing, and it was still very dark, and I was overwhelmed by the Unjust Death of my Noble Lady. As I was realizing the cosmic reflection of the tragic event, contemplating the myriads of stars all around, a Great Voice spoke to me in a language that I did not know. Yet, as if in a miracle, I was able to understand; a great number of sparkling, benevolent spirits were spellbound by the Sagalee, the voice of the Angelic Being, my Custodian.

- The Mootittii (Queen) of your dream did not die! And yet, the Satanic fire was far worse than what you saw in your simple abjuu (dream).

How my dream was similar to the Sumerian ABZU, the Incommensurable Wisdom of the Primordial Waters before the Creation? Was my Great Love and Motittii the Ultimate Heir, the Legacy of the Mankind?

The Custodian Sagalee kept narrating:

- Your dream let you immerge in the Sea of Sorrow, and the Great Lord, the Creator of the Universe, would not care for the Great Noble Lady, the Ultimate Capital of His long tormented people? You saw a dream, to others it was a Dunquqquu…..

Listening to the word of nightmare, the celestial realm was shaken as if from its foundations. Unbelievable speed characterized now all the movements and the spirals around me; stars were passing nearby, taking a human face, and then thrown to the farthermost confines of the Universe……….

The Custodian Sagalee questioned and answered at the same time:

- Urjii (star), what is an Urjii? The Soul of a Murdered Oromo!

Myriads of lights were greeting me from every part; all around a frozen atmosphere, a just feeling, the hundreds of thousands who were undeservedly murdered in the meadows, in the villages, in the mountains, in the valleys, in every corner of the Oromo country.

Yet, there was Happiness and Exaltation, Sublimity and Justice, as the shining light of these Stars drives the Oromos in their Fight of today. Swinging in the middle of the vast, celestial nowhere, I was able to feel how unparallel is the bond between these Stars and the Oromos of today. And as I was examining the invisible pillars that connect every Oromo with an Urjii, I turned to my Angelic Custodian:

- Tell me more, tell me about the terrible Dunquqquu, the nightmare that shook the Universe….

Before the Angelic Sagalee answered, a most awful Spectrum appeared in spiral trajectory, as thousands of voices were shrieking:

- Calanqoo, the Oromo Genocide

So sorrowful that elegy was that I remained speechless for long; all my power had gone, and I was trembling in ceaseless grief, as if needles pierced my body and my soul allover.

Then my Angelic Custodian drew my attention to what he called Fincaayaa. It was an incredible astral beauty that only the Oromo land, Ethiopia, can reflect on earth. A cataract of stars illuminated the nocturnal sky, and their crossing heralded the forthcoming Ascension of the Oromo Ethiopia. The astral cataract sparkled rays of Golden Hope that, invisible to the rest, reached the soul of every Oromo Man, every Oromo Woman, every Child, every Elder.

- What better guarantee can the Oromos have about the brilliant results of their Forthcoming Revolution? The Oromo Ethiopia will bring to the African Continent the Source of Living Water, said my Angelic Custodian.

- Bishaan jireennaa! - Living Water!

The Utmost Eudemonia would then be within reach! The sons and the daughters of Ham and of Kush will lead the Mankind in the long awaited Peace. The Living Water will be the African Fincaayaa of all good deeds, all good thoughts, all good feelings; search peace within yourselves, to obtain peace on earth!

I was ready to ask from where the Living Water will spring again, when on an illuminated spot I distinguished what a myriad of beings around considered as eebbisamaa, holy.

I uttered ‘muka’ meaning ‘tree’, but it was clear that the name was not correct!

It was a wonderful huge tree that made every house useless, and every building obsolete. Its great boughs seemed to embrace the Mankind, and its silver-green leaves granted a divine protection to all the Oromos. Who could oppose Odaa, the Great Holy Tree that is identical to the Sumerian – Assyrian Gishgida, the Tree at the Gates of the Firmament?

And as a Wind of Benediction emanated from its leaves to conceal all the Oromo Fighters and make them invisible to their enemies, moisture blessings sprung from the Odaa Leaves of Euphoria, baptizing all the people who make theirs the Most Noble Fight of Oromos for an Independent Country.

The whirling wind of Oromo blessings synchronized all the Mankind in the Utmost Hour of Long Prophesied Jubilee, when Humanity and Modesty, Justice and Freedom, Benevolence and Tolerance, Equity and Altruism will be the embodiment of all!

I was stricken as I realized the Universal Meaning of the Oromo Fight, and as if to relieve me from past sins and present errors, Odaa let me for a while contemplate beyond its boughs and foliage the Ultimate Sky of the Firmament with its peculiar turquoise colour.

This was therefore the Sublime Secret of the Oromo Gadaa councils that were held under the Odaa; this was the seemingly Forsaken Ethiopian Mystery of the Hierophant of the Table of the Sun at Meroe; this was the Forlorn African Enigma that the Egyptian High Priests of the Temple of Isis at Philae were contemplating in the turbulence of the Nile rapids: that until all the Mankind reaches the New Sky, few will suffer for the sake of all. This was the diachronic role of the most exuberant Children of Ham, the Ethiopian Oromos.

Electrified because of my Astral Initiation into the Oromo Universe, I decided to ask the Angelic Sagalee about the Bishaan jireennaa, the Living Water that so urgently the Mankind needs today. Concealed mysteries were then revealed to me:

- It will be as in the Great Old Days of Nineveh in Sargonid Mesopotamia, the Holy Land of Tobias and Jonah. The Mankind will be again fresh and young, as a Spring will be spreading the Energy of Bishaan jireennaa every Dawn to irrigate all the Earth. This fountain is your Mootittii, the Noble Lady whose travails saddened you in extremis. In ashes she was not burnt, and in the presence of badaa, and every evil, she was not molested.

Astounded, I asked how it could be.

- The Tears of Her children created a Vapor of Safety, their Weeping produced for Her a Transparent Wall of Diamond, the most exquisite Celestial Gift for the Immaculate Lady of the Fountain.

It was so innocuous and human, yet so difficult to take it in! I asked why.

- They did not lament for losing their properties, for being deprived from their belongings, and for being enslaved; they did not think about themselves and the numerous martyrs who have been constellated in the skies, as you saw. They mourned because what the Fountain meant for the entire Mankind was out of reach. They wept for the detrimental loss of the entire Humanity, the Abduction of the Queen of the Fountain….

- the Abduction?

- Yes, indeed, the Abduction; they all know that Finfinne was never lost; the Great Queen of the Fountain was abducted indeed! They know the power of their lamentations, the strength of their tears; they saw what you also saw! The Great Queen of the Black Continent, Finfinne was taken in the Skies…..

As the Name of Finfinne was resonating from the farthermost confines of the Universe in the most harmonious reverberations, I was overwhelmed by a Most Solemn Appearance; in its sight, myriads of angelic beings were chanting during the formidable occurrence, merging and melting words that I recall with difficulty…..
- Gidaaraa
- Dhagaa
- Imimmaan
- Durrii

Afar from me, and at a supreme height, omni-radiant and brilliant, the Great Circular Walls looked as if made out of unbreakable rock! A sparkling, reflecting, and almost transparent rock! An absolutely superlative reality that is unavoidable to all! The superb Walls were revolving as if to demonstrate their magnificence. Yet, they were the Walls of a Celestial City – Capital to the most genuine, most gallant, most noble people of the world.

My stupefaction was complete, and yet an even more incredible episode starting taking place; the Splendid, Circular, Revolving Walls started moving smoothly downwards, with absolute firmness, resoluteness and imposition. The act encapsulated the ensuing event; what was happening?

The Angelic Sagalee described the marvelous event:

- It is the Will of God! The Splendid Walls that you see are the Walls of Sublime Finfinne. Made of the Imimmaan (Tears) of the Oromos, these Gidaaraa (Walls) are impenetrable; no power on earth, no force in the skies can harm them! You see how they look as if made by an unknown, solid Rock (Dhagaa). As these Gidaaraa are made of Imimmaan, you are here in a Muuda (Pilgrimage). And to express Ulfinna (Veneration), you should be kneeling.

I did so voluntarily, and the Angelic Sagalee went on:

- It is in the concealed time that this will occur; and the Time is now! Sublime Finfinne will descend on Earth! It will be adjusted on its original position. Mane, Tekel, Ufarsin! Nothing will remove the Fountain of the Mankind anymore; located at the Black Continent’s Heart, Finfinne will herald the most spectacular events in the History of the Mankind; the yakkamaa (criminals) were be expelled and cursed to everlasting Hell; the gantoota (traitors) will meet due chastisement. The Great Fountain will be functional to the entire Mankind and the Oromos will lead the Black Continent to its rightful rank; they will explain their Cosmic Exploits to the rest of the world, leading the Mankind to the Foremost Mirror of the True Identity. For what is the purpose of people who do not know what they are?

Events precipitated in an unprecedented way; from the Celestial Heights, the Walls of Sublime Finfinne, responding to the Call of every Oromo Wareega (Martyr), landed on earth, obliterated the ignominious presence of the badaa (evil), and all of a sudden disappeared, leaving me at the original place of Finfinne. Where was I, after all?

The Angelic Sagalee revealed the mystery.

- As you are now on earth, you cannot see the Splendid Walls of Sublime Finfinne; they are invisible and yet real. The Children of Finfinne will rise in power; millions will come down from every Oromo mountain, every Oromo village, every Oromo valley, every Oromo plain. In a revolutionary movement that none can prevent, they will march and burn out the evil centers of the enemies of Sublime Finfinne. Nothing will stop them, no bullet will hinder them, no military will thwart them; their Imimmaan (Tears) made of the Walls the most exquisite Durrii of the World.

Durrii, the Diamond of Africa, the Greatest Durrii of the World is made of the Oromo Tears; they in turn make of the Oromos the most invulnerable Humans. Their thunderous march will purify the Fountain, and the Proclamation of Finfinne as the Eternal Capital of the Oromo Ethiopia will be the Jubilee of the Celestial Finfinne. I realized how futile it would be for any evil enemy of the Oromos to keep using an unholy name for the Oromo Capital. I understood how vain it is for evil humanoids to still stay in Oromo land; Ethiopia rejects them vehemently, and this is an irrevocable reality.

It was still dark, as the Great Night had not ended; I saw the Fountain and perceived its Cosmic Dimensions. Not far from Finfinne was Odaa, the Great Holy Tree of the Oromo Gadaa councils, omnipresent and ubiquitous. I turned my eyes high to the Ethiopian Sky that I had crossed so miraculously; from where else could I see the Buusan (Galaxy) so transparently and so resplendently? And as every Oromo’s Hafuura (soul) is illuminated by this aura, who can doubt that the Waggaa Haarawa (the New Year Day) is very close?

I was still kneeling in front of every Oromo Wareega (Martyr) constellated in so many celestial spheres, when a Great Vision appeared in front of me!

A Woman clothed in the Aduu (Sun), lifted in force, and standing on the Ji’a (Moon) and the Fincaayaa (the Cataract) of Stars; her Son, the Great Oromo of Tomorrow, was protected against the badaa (the evil-minded dragon). On her Crown I had the chance to distinguish the Meroitic Ethiopian Hieroglyphic characters that formed the word Kandake, the Ancient Ethiopian word for Queen.

Astounded by her appearance, I turned to my Angelic Custodian, asking the meaning of this supernatural presence. He spoke to me as never before! Now, his words were part of harmony that I had encountered in the Sublime Finfinne.

- Your vision reveals to you the Soul of Ethiopia, the Transcendental Union of the Oromos of all times. Her role will be prominent in the years ahead; as in her diachronic existence, she faced the evildoers and the perpetrators of the iniquity, at the End of Time, her Children, the Oromos will stretch out their hand to the Great Lord, the Architect of the Universe. It was said millennia ago; it is all about the Greatness of Ethiopia at the End of Time. Contrarily to this reality, the cursed kings of Perdition invaded Ethiopia in order to falsely pretend that their acceptance of another religion was a great event. They were besotted enough not to understand that the holy verse describes an event that will take place at the End of Time, not in the time of their invasion of Ethiopia! The evil invasion of Ethiopia sent the Woman clothed in the Aduu (Sun) to the desolate lands that the Greatness of the Oromo Soul was able to transform into the abode of Integrity, Humanity, and Noblesse. And the most recent martyrdom of the Oromos by the cursed kings of Perdition could not turn to their benefit, but helped the Oromos be better prepared for their Universal role at a moment of crisis for the entire Mankind!

The Woman clothed in the Aduu (Sun) disappeared, and I felt that the night would soon end; astounded in this astral initiation, I had forgotten the day and the date, and then I got the answer that it was Fulbaanaa, the first month of the year (September). It was still Areerii Baldhoo, its 20th day! Before Dawn, my initiation was about to end; my Angelic Custodian would leave me, and for this reason he presented me to the Great Hierophant of the Supreme Odaa Order. He then asked me to spell the Three Symbolic Words that emphasize the Oromo Initiation:

- Imimmaan – Aduu – Odaa!

I had made the greatest resonance in the Universe, as I, A, O…………….

The Great Hierophant told me then that I had finally the Right to say:

- Ani Oromoo (I am Oromo)!

As I did so, I was stunned; the Hierophant disappeared, I was left alone under the Majestic Odaa Tree, and my voice echoed back from the farthermost confines
of the Universe, slightly modified:

- Ani yoom iyyuu Oromoma ture (I was always Oromo).

It was Dawn, the Oromo Ethiopia was a reality, and Finfinne was the Oromo Ethiopian Capital – A Marvelous Fountain of Living Water and Everlasting Life!
By Prof. Dr. Muhammad Shamsaddin Megalommatis
Published: 4/14/2007

No comments: